I am going to try this again this week since first of all it's so fun, secondly some people liked it, and thirdly, I TOTALLY won last time which was exciting! I don't expect a prize anymore, but I am up way early and thought it'd be fun! Here we go!
Three confessions:
1. I am up super early even though everyone else is still sleeping because I woke up and couldn't stop thinking!
2. I confess that I have been possibly a little irrational and emotional lately and it may be true that hormones are the cause as my husband so sweetly suggested.. haha
3. I blame it mostly on getting ready for a long trip though which is so exciting I could burst, and also a little sad and a lot stressful because although I'm no perfectionist, I have a TON of things to do including packing which first I will have to cut down my pile of clothes for the kids and I by like half, which for some reason is the hardest thing for me to do!!! I almost want to cry deciding which of my kids clothes have to be left behind despite their cuteness and possible use! (That is a little extreme maybe, but I seriously need someone to just be like yes to that and no to that for me)
Three things I do to beat the heat:
Three things I do to beat the heat:
1. Go to the splash pad... like a lot.
2. Not do my hair, ever. I use the excuse that the longer it stays in a wet mess, the cooler I'll remain.
3. Not mind that the kids have freezees and frozen treats in the afternoons.
Three lessons, skills, or new tricks I have learned this past month:
Three lessons, skills, or new tricks I have learned this past month:
1. To make totally awesome Key Fobs for all my friends and family... don't want one? TOO BAD! haha
2. Walmart has certain surprise days where you get an additional 50% off of the clearance priced items... seriously, $50 for a whole new wardrobe for both kids.. can't beat it!
3. Always bring an extra pair of undies and bottoms... no matter how potty trained your kid may be.
Three things that motivate me to be a better person:
Three things that motivate me to be a better person:
1. My kids... and all those scriptures about you better teach them right or their sins are on your head... and the promise that if you do they will remember. That's good motivation!
2. My husband
3. Others who are good examples to me and make me realize I can do it too!
Three things I would do if I wasn’t “Mommy”, married, and burdened with cares:
Three things I would do if I wasn’t “Mommy”, married, and burdened with cares:
1. Go do errands alone and take as long as my heart desires!
2. Want to be a mother, a wife and burdened with cares
3. Exercise more.. I swear! haha
Three people I call first:
Three people I call first:
1. My husband.
2. My mom (and sisters)
3. My friend Evelyn who moved away but is sometimes the only person I can think of that I can talk to about stuff! Thanks for calling back last night, seriously, so happy!
Three weird eating habits...
1. I am getting better, really, but I REALLY prefer to eat in sections.. eat ALL of the fries before starting on the burger, or finish the veggies, then the chicken, then the mashed potatoes... I don't really like mixing it around, but I'm getting daring and sometimes I do it!
2. I say I don't like cheese, but it's not true... Cheese and I just have a complicated relationship. I don't like just eating cheese plain, or ANY type of processed cheese (such as nacho cheese, kraft singles, cheese whiz.. yuck!) but I love melted cheese if it's real cheese and not a weird kind. I hate cheese on sandwiches though.. Jeremy always gets double cheese at subway!
3. Same with chocolate. I don't like chocolate cake, pudding, ice cream, AT ALL. But I don't mind chocolate bars and the occasional fruit dipped in chocolate. So I say I'm not big on Chocolate, and I'm not, but it doesn't mean I don't ever want to be around it!
Three things that make me cry:
1. Being happy
Three things that make me cry:
1. Being happy
2. Being sad
3. Being scared
Three things I’m going to accomplish before the summer is over:
1. Finish my sewing projects and put away my machine so Jeremy can have the office back... actually the deadline for this is tomorrow but hopefully today.
Three things I’m going to accomplish before the summer is over:
1. Finish my sewing projects and put away my machine so Jeremy can have the office back... actually the deadline for this is tomorrow but hopefully today.
2. Travel to Canada with two kids successfully and have an awesome time there, and arrive home safe and sound and not too melancholy. (maybe with a mom or sister or something stuffed in my suitcase to ease the transition!)
3. Teach Brenna to put her face in the water and maybe even dunk... maybe even swim, but I'm happy with the first stuff.
Three pictures
Three pictures
I decided to look at some old ones this time since I don't have my new ones uploaded to the computer yet, and I'm glad I did.. It was a gold mine! haha

This is my parents...in highschool I want to say? Correct me if I'm wrong, but how stinkin' cute are they!? I love that they have these pictures of them together when they were younger, and I love the styles! Couldn't love you more mom and dad!
This is my awesome Grandma and Grandpa Smith at a past reunion. We are having one this summer and I'm excited for it and especially for the famous Smith Idol! This should give you a taste of the raw talent and the high bar we have for our numbers... Can't wait!
This is reminding me of the importance of sunscreen even in Canada because I don't want my whole body to ever look like this again! Or especially my kids!
2 comments:
Everything you write makes me smile and cracks me up. Just wait next year you could be packing and making this trip with three kids!
Complicated relationships with cheese and chocolate...I get it. I'm that way with meat.
I'm so glad you did call me!!! You made my night!!
Good luck on the flight but once you get there it's going to be fantastic!! Have fun!
Post a Comment