Sunday, July 3, 2011

Brenna Singing Tangled

Yesterday I found Brenna in Masons room with her cousins. When I looked in the lights were off and a little black light lamp was the only light in the middle of the room... oh! I take that back, they also had a spotlight on this black light. They were all three sitting around the lamp, and Brenna was singing the Tangled song "Flower gleam and glow, let your power shine...". It was too funny. She sang the whole thing straight through and was actually pretty accurate with the words! I was surprised she knew them all! Anyway, I tried to have her recreate it for a video, and this is what I got. You will have to turn the volume way up since she's singing so quietly, and it's not great because she was so excited to be on video that she kept getting distracted, but it's too funny!



1 comment:

Evelyn @ Hanging by a Silver Lining said...

Hahahaha! So funny! Does this mean she's looking at getting into witch craft??? ;)