Thursday, July 21, 2011

Continued to part 2...
We also went to the zoo. It was a little stressful, but the kids had a lot of fun seeing the animals, especially the hippo. It turned out though that the zoo closed really early and when we got there we had only 45 minutes to see any indoor animals before they closed the zoo. So we were running fast and crazy, but we had fun and some relaxing outdoor animal seeing afterward with a nice picnic outside the zoo afterwards. All in all a good time, but next time we will have to plan the zoo trip a bit better! haha.. this is Mason and my dad looking at the Elephants.

My kids have loved playing the piano since we've come... especially Mason, he is always climbing up onto the piano bench and clanging away. It's cute to see he enjoys it so much and hopefully that'll stick!! He also has quite the "cheese" face right now!

We had a surprise visit from my brother who is working out of town for the summer, so we had a nice Sunday dinner with everyone except Jeremy! And Jessica was working, but she came later. It was nice to be all together again and we ate outside on the deck since it was a beautiful day!

This is the only picture I took of Devin.. oops! haha
My sister and her "boyfriend" haha

We went to the beach on Monday because it was hot! The kids had so much fun playing in the sand and swimming with Aunt Karli, and Brenna tried monkey bars at the park for the first time and couldn't get enough of them!





Whew! This is getting long, almost done, I promise! Brenna and I went out to the farm with my dad. He and my grandpa had to do some work installing a pump into the dugout to sprinkler the front lawn. It was supposed to be a quick trip, but we ended up not being able to find one of the sprinkler holes and it took us a LONG time to find it! I have a funny story about that, but I think I'm going to use it in my talk next Sunday so I'll have to post it later.
This is Brenna on the drive there doing "Yee Haw"'s with her hat repeatedly. haha

And one last picture of the friends. We had a girls night with no kids to go in Paige's hot tub and had a lot of fun again! These girls are the best!
Oh, and excuse the eyes.. it's red eye fixing gone wrong I think.. haha

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha.... Our eyes do look funny. So fun! Glad we could see each other.