Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Alright, now to get busy on our trip so far! We have done some fun things and been pretty busy! The first thing Brenna did upon arriving almost was finding the new dress up princess clothes Grandma got and getting dressed to the nines in her princess gear! She usually dresses up once a day and is having a lot of fun with the princess clothes! I think her favorite parts are wearing a crown and spinning in the dresses.

I was also lucky enough to be able to get together with all of my old high school group! We were really close in high school, college, and we still are through blogs and facebook and summer visits. There are six of us, and we now have 11 kids between us. Crazy! We tried to get a good pictures of the kids, but the approx. 18 month olds were very unhappy with the idea! We were all laughing pretty hard though, it's the memories that count! haha I sure love these girls and am so grateful for their friendships! I wish we lived closer but love these little reunions!



The next exciting thing we got to do is go to Wicked! My mom and my sisters and I got to go while my dad was awesome enough to babysit so we could have the night out! He did a great job, and we had so much fun at Wicked. I am just in awe at the talent these people have that do these shows and this was no exception at all! We were very excited to go and had fun belting all of the songs on the way home too!




I have gotten to hang out with my friends a few times this visit, and it's been so nice! We also went to a new beach where one of them moved and it was a fun morning for the kids! Mason also got to sport his new swim suit from Grandma which was too cute and funny not to take pictures of.. I have a lot more, but this is the best!


To be continued...

No comments: