Day 30
WHEW! That was a lot of blogging! This last day's topic is a photo of me today and 3 good things that have happened in the last 30 days. Here are the latest pictures I have... I would have taken one today, but it was one of those "wet hair pony tail, sweat pant" kind of days, so I'll just use our Halloween ones!
Haha I just noticed this now, check out the piggy's belly! I guess she really wanted to play the part! haha
Me and my silly chicken
So, three good things that have happened in the last 30 days... hmmm...
1. I got my parents consistently reading my blog, and have had some good experiences with that... love you mom and dad! Thanks for not asking to be taken off my e-mail reminder thing, even though they were every day! And thanks for your continued love and support of me!
2. I have been being a better mom and having the TV on less the last 30 days.
3. I get to read my sister's 30 days of blogging every day now, which is fun since I don't get to talk to her often.
This has been fun, I'm glad it's done though. I'd be impressed if anyone is still reading on day 30... but I promise it will be only every so often now. I had fun! More than anything it's a good habit to write daily in some sort of journal. The bad thing is, that with doing this, I sort of stopped writing in my regular journal, but I will start that again this Sunday too. So, Goodbye! Talk to you again soon, but not tomorrow!
5 comments:
I loved reading all 30 days! Good job Lana, that is hard to do!
What?! You're stopping at 30? I loved reading all of these....I was hoping they would just go on and on. :) you are a great mommy, blogger, friend and woman. I can't wait to see what you plan to write next. :)
I'm sad it's over :( and what about 29?? I don't see a day 29 anywhere...
So are you ready to do another round? :) I enjoyed getting to know you through your blogs and to see what a lucky man my brother is! LOved the farm theme for Halloween.
What a cute little chicken! I love that you can get Jeremy to dress up. What's wrong with my husband? :P
Post a Comment