A Picture of You Last Year and How You've Changed Since Then
Whew, day 27, almost done! That will be nice! This has been fun, but I'm starting to feel a little self involved writing every day, usually about myself.
Well, this is me last year. This is actually in December of last year, but I tell ya, as a mom it can be very hard to find pictures of yourself! They are almost completely either of just the kids, or the kids and dad because who else is going to take the pictures but you! Anyway, as you can see, I was large and in charge. I'm proud to say that in the last year I have lost a significant amount of weight.... after gaining a significant amount with pregnancy, but still. Most of the ways I've changed are obvious. Not pregnant anymore, mother to two instead of one, short hair... but I'm sure I've changed in other ways too. I wish I could say that there were things I wanted to change about myself and that I manned up and changed them, but for the most part I think I am still working at changing things, and probably always will be! Such is life! I have put in place things to help me become more organized, and at times I am good at staying that way. One way I have changed is that I no longer wait for the mail to come each day and then go out to get it each afternoon. I am not sure exactly why this changed or even when, but sometime since Mason has been born, that stopped. I used to know what time the mail came and every day around 3 I'd take Brenna for a walk to the box and pick up the mail. I loved getting the mail! I don't think the contents of the mail has changed in the last year, but I sometimes go days now without getting it and usually I only get it when I drive by. Interesting. I will probably get more excited about it again though as the holidays draw near because soon the Christmas letters will begin to arrive! Yay!
1 comment:
I'll be sad when you're all done, it's always a good read! I love your hair by the way... you and Steve Nash a couple days back look great!
Post a Comment