Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Mason is 9 Months!

It's hard to believe, but Mason is 9 months now! We had a doctors appointment today and he is perfectly healthy and chunky! The doctor said he is DEFINITELY not missing any calories in his diet! haha we love our chunky Mace Face and I can't really remember our family without him now! I love watching him grow and laugh. I have to admit, I was almost hoping that he would have an earache or something at the doctor's today to help explain some of his incessant night time crying, but I guess he is just a stubborn baby and we will have to continue breaking the cycle the hard way! I love him so much, it's hard to listen to him cry! Anyway, He weighs in at a healthy 21.4 lbs (only the 63% but Brenna was only 17 lbs when she was 9 months and only 19 when she was 1! So Mason's got a few lbs on her) and 28 3/4 inches tall (which, oddly enough, is exactly the same as Brenna at 9 months! For Mason that's the 69%). He has one tooth, and you can just see it in one of the pictures. Actually I want to tell you about some of the pictures... if you really are interested, you'll have to look at the collage bigger to see the details!

So in the bottom left corner is the tooth shot. It's just barely poking through so it's hard to see.
The middle, it looks like he's like "Speak up!"
On the far right in the middle line... check out those baby blues!

Overall, CUTE boy! Love him!

3 comments:

Thomas & Alicia Montgomery said...

Mason is definitly Cute! I find I already display the momma bear syndrome like "don't step on the oxygen tubing!" and just telling every one to wash their hands and hold Whitney gently! Hahah. I love reading your blog!

Anonymous said...

He is such a cutie! I loooove chubby babies :)

I'm sending your ornament out this afternoon, I'll e-mail you with the tracking # when I get it :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Lana, just wanted to let you know I got my ornament!!! I reallllyyyy love it! I totally forgot to give you the tracking info for yours, but I don't have it at work with me! Let me know when you get yours :)