Monday, November 29, 2010

Mason has Two Teeth!

Well, Mason's second tooth poked through today (or maybe yesterday, but I noticed it today). He's getting to be such a big boy already! He is 9 1/2 months now. These pictures aren't great quality, but my camera was out of batteries, so I had to use Photobooth on the computer instead. You can't see any teeth in the pictures I don't think, but these are some pajamas we got on black friday sales, and I got them because my brother Devin saw them and said "Mason would look so cute in these, like crazy cute". haha so I had to buy them and try it out. Of coarse I had no doubt he would, and here's the proof! haha I love it when guys pick out clothes. It always makes me smile. I think my dad picked out an outfit for Brenna once, and Jeremy once too (I mean picking out outfits to buy because I don't always love it when boys actually dress kids... haha that usually involves far less though and consideration for matching colors). Anyway, Here's my big boy!




You can sort of get a feel of the amount of drool that working on these teeth has produced, but trust me, it's more than you think! He is drooling like crazy!!

2 comments:

Nichole said...

Man he is a good lookin kid!!! My only regret is that I won't get to see him until he's who knows how old! NOT FAIR. I want to go to AZ soon, but who knows when that will be. Just tell them what I tell my kids, "stop growing!"

lynz said...

he's getting sooo big! such a little cutie too :) maddox just got his 2nd tooth at 4 1/2 months and i'm jealous - we're in for a long drawn out teething process i'm sure! good times!