Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 29
Something I Will Never Tire of Doing

Oops! My sister pointed out to me that it looks like I forgot number 29! Since I think all of you were losing sleep over this, I decided to throw it in... better late than never! Although, I can't think of something I will never tire of doing... eating? Nearly true, but probably not entirely. I love being a wife and mother, but even that is occasionally something I tire of. Ummm shopping? No, shopping can be tiring and stressful. Laughing? That's a good one, I can never tire of laughing. There's nothing better than a good, heartfelt laugh at something genuinely funny and happy and good.


As a side note to this post, I would like to wish my mom a very happy birthday and make sure she knows how much I love her! You are amazing mom! Have a happy day and pretend we're there to give you a hug!

1 comment:

Hedgecocks said...

Laughing is so much fun. Thank you for lots of laughs. I am still laughing from our last play date. I wish more people were there, because it just isn't the same trying to explain.