Thursday, May 14, 2009
Turns Out, Hardly Workin!
Well, incase you hadn't heard, it turns out I don't have to make a choice between working or not at all! The choice was made for me! I got a call later in the evening after I wrote my last entry and was told that they had found someone who could do my job as well as another employee they had all at once so they could let both of us go and end up saving a lot of money by doing it with one person. So, I'm not going to cry or jump up and down (mostly I can't jump up and down in front of Jeremy)! So this is more of a "just so you know" thing, and if you want to hang out, chances are I'm up for it! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
But I can jump up and down for you! When are we going to hang out this week?
Poiette and I were talking about going to take the kids to a water thing possibly on Wednesday (tomorrow) but I don't know for sure! I'm totally open in the mornings!
Post a Comment