
For the first time since I've been living in the US, yesterday I actually celebrated Memorial day! And it was really nice! We went to the national cemetery here in Phoenix. Jeremy's grandpa served in the Navy in WWII, and he told us a little bit about what that was like. It was really moving to see all the graves of the soldiers and remember the sacrifices that have been made so that we can enjoy the free lives that we do. I am grateful for all those brave soldiers who served in protecting our liberty. I am thankful for their

bravery, and I pray that our young men, husbands, children and friends will never be called upon to make that same sacrifice.
In the afternoon we went swimming, and Brenna got sunscreen in her eyes!! It was really sad! She cried for about an hour before we could finally calm her down. But, not to worry, she's ok! All in all we had a very nice day and got a chance to remember some important american history!
2 comments:
Poor Brenna!:) Love the polka dot bathing suit! I cannot believe how fast she is growing!:)
awwww - her eyes look so puffy and sad! glad she's ok though and good work for actually celebrating memorial day :)
Post a Comment