Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sewing Add On


After I posted pictures of the dress I made for Brenna, a friend of mine (thanks Jaimie!) sent me a pattern for some shoes that would match well.  I decided to give it a try.  They aren't as perfect as the dress, I ran into a problem with the strap being too short so I had to lengthen it... I could have done this in a much prettier way, except I tried the shoes on Brenna and they're a little too small anyway.  I decided to finish them quickly and maybe make her wear them on Sunday but her toes have to be pretty scrunched to fit!  Anyway, they are cute shoes, and not too hard, I will definitely try some more, I will just have to make the pattern a smidgen bigger!  Brenna's birthday is in two more days now, and I'm very excited to give her her dress and shoes! :)




No comments: