Monday, May 11, 2009

Westgate


I was told that I need some more pictures on my blog, so here are a few from this weekend. We had the chance on Friday night to go over to Westgate. Westgate is just a sort of entertainment area with a theatre and a few pro sports stadiums and stores and restaurants, and right in the middle of it all there is a little water spout park for kids to play in. I've been excited for a while to take Brenna there, but it always seemed to cool down and get windy on the weekends and she would be too cold to get wet. This weekend it worked though! She got to wear the swim suit that Grandma got her for the first time, and we decided to be brave and get her back in the water (despite our mishap with water on Thursday). We were careful and cautious, but she seemed to enjoy it. She mostly just liked running around the outskirts of the water trying to keep up with all the big kids, but we helped her to get wet a couple of times! This is one of the pluses of living in Arizona!





3 comments:

lynz said...

awww - cute little swim suit brenna! way to be brave and get her back in the water :) she's so stinkin cute and good work on putting up more pics!

Unknown said...

She is so cute Lana! I want to see her soon... so, anytime you guys want to take a road trip to Utah, then let me know!!

The Booth Family said...

She is getting so big! We need to go to West gate together.... I don't know if Kaiden will like it but we can try!