Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sewing Success!


Well, while my mom was here with me this past week I decided it was once again time to try my hand at sewing some clothes!  So I got out a pattern I bought a while back for Brenna and got to work!  I needed to do it while my mom was here so she could help me, and so she could be a perfectionist for me.  If I make a mistake and it was taking too long, I usually just decide it isn't a big deal, but not my mom, and because of her this is the most flawless (not flawless, but close) sewing project I have ever completed I think.  And I only had to re do a few things!  So, without further ado, here is Brenna's birthday present from mom!  (Shhh... it isn't her birthday for another week!)


8 comments:

Marni & James said...

That is so cute! Great job!

Cathy said...

that is cute. great job lana!!!!

Unknown said...

that is so cute lana! great job!

lynz said...

wow chickee! brenna is one lucky girl to have such a crafty mom and grandma :) it looks awesome!

Olivia* said...

I'm impressed! That is a talent I wish I possessed. Maybe you should give me lessons. What do you say? ;)

Jeremy, Lana, Brenna ,Mason, Owen and Sadie said...

I say, that'd be awesome, but I barely know what to do, so it'd be very basic! We should do a project though because I've sorta got the bug now! Thanks everyone by the way!! It's nice when things turn out! haha it doesn't always happen!

Evelyn said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! Looks great! Can't wait to see it on her!

Robert and Becky said...

Wow I am jealous! I wish I could sew! It looks great.