Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Brenna's Walking!

Well, a quick update on our family, is that as of April 26th, Brenna is walking! She is now getting around quite sufficiently where ever she pleases! We are now constantly watching her, and thinking either how adorable it is that she's walking, or "Oh crap, we need to baby proof that too!". I have made a video collage of her walking progress... It's a little long and probably boring to most of you, but it was fun to make and fun for me to watch! I apologize for the poor color quality.. I only recently realized that for the past week or so our camera has been on night mode, so it wasn't showing up color very well. I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Evelyn said...

Cute cute cute cute cute!!! Seriously. Cute. Love the title of your blog! Ha ha!

Kaleigh and Kevin said...

Baaah! She is so good at it already! She's going to be such a big girl when we see her this summer! Give her a kiss and a hug from me!