Monday, January 21, 2013

Bumps and Bruises


 Having tile floor worried me a little, but since we have a good amount of carpet too I was more at ease.  Last week there were two accidents though that led to pretty bad bruises!  Brenna fell off of the top of the couch and hit her cheek, she has a very bruised cheek now, but I think people just think it's dirt!  Then Mason was playing and somehow ran into the island with his eyebrow... it was a large goose egg!  So I have some pictures down a bit of Mason's eye about 3 or 4 days after the incident!
Also, Owen is almost walking now, he can get from sitting to standing without holding on to anything and he gets around very quickly.  I love that he loves playing with the cash register and kitchen so much though!








Notice the eye?  This is the face I get when I say hold still for a picture of your eye... haha




And here's a redo of our matching outfits photo shoot!  Such studs and studdettes!




Do you see the slightly crazy look in her eye?  She is OBSESSED with Owen and I would just love if anyone had any advice to get her to lay off!  She scares me!  The other week I was using the bathroom and Brenna went in to keep Owen happy while he was in his crib.  She does this a lot, and just plays with him through the rails until I get there.  This time she comes down the hallway holding Owen (he is very heavy and she should be holding him at all, and I don't even want to think about how she got him out of his crib!!!!).  Every day I feel like I can't take anymore of telling her to leave him alone!

I do love that she loves him though!

1 comment:

J Fox said...

I have a little three year old who is exactly the same with little Brooke. She takes her out of the swing, climbs into her crib with her and is all over her ALL the time and although she's trying to be nice... shes rough. I also tell her all the time to leave her alone and send her to time outs etc, but it doesn't seem to make the tiniest bit of difference!