Friday, January 11, 2013

Christmas and So Forth!

Well Merry belated Christmas everyone!  I have been so busy with family since the Holidays that I haven't had a chance to update!  I finally got the pictures off of my mom's camera and now I can tell you how our holidays went!  
Christmas was a lot of fun, and packed with family and love.  We went to family gatherings and meals, and then Christmas Eve we had Grandma Cook sleep over and spend the morning with the kids!  We woke up really late since the kids were out so late the night before, and I was the only one up early with excitement!  But everyone eventually woke and we had a lovely morning!



Brenna thought of getting Mason a basketball all by herself!  Melts my heart!

I got this for free off the curb!  In nearly perfect condition, minus the duct tape and a few missing shelves inside... I am fairly excited about this find!

This was Mason's present from Grandma Shannon and Grandpa Cook... yah, he loves it!!!  And Brenna loves giving brother Owen rides too!


This was just the other day, Owen got a haircut and I think it's the cutest!  He got this car track also from Gramps and Gran Cook and was having so much fun with it!


There is a gap in pictures because the day after Christmas we all got really sick.  Actually every single person in the entire extended family except Jeremy got the flu... a bad bad flu.  Brenna got it the worst and relapsed after everyone else was feeling better.  It was sad, but we're all better now!  My SIL Sylvia had her baby the day after Christmas, so that was really exciting, but too bad everyone was so sick and the excitement had to be from a distance!
My family got here the Friday after Christmas, and we had such a great time with them.  We spent a good deal of our time in Gilbert with everyone.  It's always such a happy time for me when our whole entire family can be together.  My mom made everyone in the whole family matching jammies!




Jessica is due April 1st with a little nephew for me and I absolutely cannot wait to meet the little guy!  You can't even tell in the pic that she's pregnant, but she is the cutest pregnant lady around!







We went to Out of Africa Wildlife Zoo on Friday, and it was really neat!  Our favorite part was feeding the giraffe!  So fun!






And this is Sunday in their new outfits.  I will have to get better pictures because Mason and Owen have matching outfits, but Owen was napping and Mason was unhappy about taking a picture... but this is what we got!



We didn't take too many pictures unfortunately, but we sure had fun.  LOTS of games every night, which is just the way I like it!  We saw the Dutton's show in Mesa on New Years Eve, we played some basketball, we did a lot of hot-tubbing, and eating and hanging out!  The kids loved all of the attention! I even got to see two of my aunts and my Grandma in the last few days!  They all left today, and although goodbye's are always sad, I think that after two weeks the ones that were still here were just about ready to get home and get back to regular life!  We will count down the days until we can see them again!  Meanwhile we have Baby Emrie to love and get to know, and lots of family here to enjoy!  I love the holidays, and I'm excited for the new year!  

1 comment:

pam said...

nice canada pjs!