Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Blog Chain Letter... You Might be Next!

So my friend Jacque Challenged me in this blog chain letter thing.  Why not?  Here's the deal:

1. Post 11 random things about myself. 
2. Answer the 11 questions my nominator asked me.
3. Create 11 questions for my own nominees.
4. Nominate 11 different bloggers with fewer than 200 followers.
5. Notify them and hope they play along.

So I will try and think of 11 interesting things about me now.. man this will be tough!

1. I have an extremely low tolerance for spicy food.  Like.. I don't even like to put pepper on things.  I catch a lot of teasing for it, but what can ya do?  My B-I-L just saw a TV thing about people with hyperly active pallets and now he thinks that's me.
2. For a long time growing up I couldn't wear lotion or lip balm because they completely grossed me out... so slimy and everyone sharing their lip stuff just disgusted me.  I am better about those things, but still cannot touch Vaseline.
3. I do a stork stand a lot when I'm standing still, mostly in the kitchen.  I get this from my mom.
4. I played basketball pretty much all growing up, and I almost never play now, but when I do, I think I'm better at it now than I ever was before... weird.
5. I lived in Canada for 18+ years, but lately I have been SOOO cold in this mild AZ winter.  Not outside so much, but inside our home I cannot seem to stay warm!
6. I think I have a pretty high pain tolerance, however I am so terrified of bees since I've never been stung, and I am sure it will hurt so bad!  Also scorpions terrify me.. they always seemed like mythical insects I would never encounter, till I moved here!
7. I Love love love sleeping under lots of warm blankets and being bundled up at night.
8. I like my showers to be almost too hot to stand in.
9. I had perfect seminary attendance. 
10. My hair is longer now than it's been in a long time, and I'm planning on chopping it off now as soon as I get the chance!

My 11 questions to answer

1- If you had to eat at only one restaurant for the rest of your life, where would you eat? 
That's so hard!  Maybe Applebees, or BJ's.
2- What is your dream car?
It would definitely be yellow.  After that I'm not extremely picky.. a Mustang maybe.
3- If you had to live in another country for the next 5 years, where would you live?
Pffft... challenge me.  haha Canada for sure.
4- What is the first cd you ever purchased?
I think it was a single for L.F.O.
5- If you could only have one tv station for the next year what tv station would you pick?
I would probably say ABC, but I was recently somewhere where there was cable, and I loved watching all of the HGTV shows too!  If I had cable my answer would probably be different.
6- What is your favorite thing about yourself, least favorite thing, looks wise?
My favorite thing might be my hands.. they're small and usually soft.  Least favorite things come to mind more easily of coarse... my post-baby tummy probably.
7- If your family got asked to be on TLC what would the name of your show be, and what would you be on there for?
I have no idea!!  Life with the three cutest kids in the world.  haha I don't know.
8- Would you rather you got one horrible haircut, or all your children got 5 horrible haircuts in a row?
I would take one for the team... I am a pony tail pro anyway.  As long as we're not talking like pixie cut, then I might pick the kids.
9- Favorite movie EVER and Worst movie you have ever seen?
Favorite movie How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, or 10 Things I Hate About You.  Worst movie? Recently? Hope Springs... Don't see it.. gross.
10- Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, which one is your favorite?
Facebook, it's the only one I have.
11- Do you like summer or winter better, and why?
Spring has always been my favorite.  In AZ I'll go with Winter, Canada summer.  Because they are moderate in temperature!


2 comments:

lynz said...

not sure if i'm creative enough for this but i love yours!!!! i'll see what i can come up with :) oh and i love hot showers too!

Jessi said...

I keep forgotting to do this! But I keep meaning to!