Well, not much going on here... oh, except....... WE'RE MOVING!!!!!! We have had an offer on a short sale home for over 4 months now, and were starting to lose hope that it would happen, but we found out this week that we've finally been approved!!! So, things are getting finalized and inspected and stuff this week and next week, and we should be moving beginning - mid November! We are really excited about it, but also a little sad. It's definitely hard to leave somewhere where you're comfortable and have friends and callings and a place to fit in for something new and unknown. Brenna is sad she has to quit preschool, but I think we're all pretty excited as well!!
If you want to see some pictures of the listing of our new home, go here and take a look! Obviously nothing is 100% until we get the keys, but not much could go wrong at this point!
A few other happenings. Brenna wouldn't go to school without her backpack the other day even though they don't need backpacks at preschool. It was cute though!
We go watch Jeremy play softball sometimes on Thursday evenings, and last Thursday Owen slid right out of the stroller and got a bump. It was really sad, and I felt horrible for leaving him unbuckled after a diaper change for like 30 seconds, but it didn't leave as much of a mark as I thought it would and cleared up fast. You can see the bruise line on his forehead here a little, this was about 3 or 4 days after the accident. Poor boy, bad mommy...
I saw this idea and thought it was so cute and so I had to try it. Like the same day I saw it on Pinterest. I used all old t-shirts of mine that I had in a stash for repurposing, and I really like it! She just needs a black shirt to top off the halloween look!
3 comments:
WOW LANA!!! It's beautiful! And look at all the yellow! Haha! I'm so excited for you! A pool too! WOW!
congrats lana. i am super jealous! i love that it is all yellow... it's like the perfect house for you! when can i come visit?!
Congrats chickee! That's so super duper exciting :)
Post a Comment