Monday, October 1, 2012

Bat-person

Well, a few things that I've got my camera out for lately!  Brenna got her first non-mom hair cut the other day!  I have given her a trim before, but her hair is a mystery to me with it's half straight-half curly-still babyish hair-ness, and I thought I'd have someone who knows a bit more about it to help me out!  She got a healthy trim and some layers to help with the top being so much straighter than the bottom.  She was sad because she wants "rapunzel hair", but we didn't take too much off and I think it'll grow better now!  Yay!





The other day I made the kids bat-masks during quiet time.  I thought they'd be over the moon and it would keep them entertained most of the afternoon.  They were excited, but these pictures were about as long as it lasted.  Unfortunately the thrill seemed to wear off quickly, but it was fun for a few minutes, and we still have them for later!


 Plus... have you ever seen cuter bat-super-hero's?  I have not!


They wouldn't stop doing like kung fu moves for the pictures.  They've never seen batman, but they have the right idea.
 Lastly, hats.  Jeremy left his hat out, and the kids were so happy.  Mason has a hat, and Brenna took Jeremy's and they put on a hat show!

I am not sure why, but they did this like 10 times... they're pretty insync though.. practicing for their future performing careers!

Not to be left out, Owen looks pretty cute with daddy's hat on too!



I also thought I should mention that despite my post a while ago about Mason potty training so well, we have been back and forth and mostly in diapers for a couple of months now, but today we ran our of diapers, so he is back in underwear and we're hoping it's for good!  He did a number 2 in the potty today which is really all I wanted for Christmas!  Yay!


No comments: