Monday, September 24, 2012

Camping and September!

Wow, is September really almost over?  I am sort of in shock about that!  We have had a fun month, but I don't have many pictures to show for it!  I do have some though!  
These two boys just LOVE eachother!  Mason can get Owen to laugh like nobody else and is the only one who can get him to burst into spontaneous giggles, and I love it!

Owen is MY BROTHER!

What a cutie!


These two are pretty good pals too.  They DEFINITELY don't always get along, but when it comes down to it, they are sort of inseparable!  Mason says he misses Brenna so much while she is at preschool.

Ring around the rosie

Brenna asked me if she and Mason were allowed to cuddle... ummm yes!  haha


Horsey rides!

Owen likes rice crackers!


And finally our camping trip!  We went to the ward campout, and boy did these kids get D-I-R-T-Y!
They loved being allowed to pick all the flowers!

Friends!

Totally pooped!  Just when I brought him some food!

Dinner got started pretty late due to a hot-dog mishap, and so they were patiently waiting by the fire!  Right after their hot-dogs, they asked to go to bed.. that's an opportunity I will not pass up!


This kid got the dirtiest of all!  

Like 4 people took pictures of him to try and capture the dirtiness... this doesn't even justify the dirt!



These two were exploring buddies!






All in all, a good month!  Also, we heard back from the first bank on our short sale house we are trying to buy, and any day now we might hear from the second bank!  So potentially some excitement coming up for us in the month of October!

1 comment:

Jessica Low said...

Awe I love the cuddling thing! haha. I just went on here to check if you had done another post lately and you hadn't and I was sad, so I'm glad you did shortly after!! :)