So I haven't been taking as many pictures as I should lately, but here are a few I've taken in the last couple of weeks!
 |
| Brenna LOVES her little brother... a little too much maybe! It's not too bad if I keep her busy, but when she isn't busy, she is begging to hold her little brother! She is a great big sister though and does a good job holding him, and she gets me all the diapers I need when it's time to change a bum! |
 |
| Owen doesn't seem to mind his big sister too much either... she's even gotten him asleep a few times! |
 |
| I love the pursed lips... so funny! |
 |
| Mason LOVES motorcycles! We went to Castles and Coasters a bit ago and he sat on this motorcycle forever "driving" it. |
 |
| We have been staying out with my parents and grandparents in Gilbert at their house out there a lot the past week or so and the kids have LOVED it! They have a heated pool, and the kids swam a lot! |
 |
| Brenna especially loved the pool, she stayed in for over 5 hours straight one day just begging people to come watch or swim with her all day. She's like a little fish! |
 |
| I have to say how much I love these floaties! I am not quite able to go swimming yet since having the baby, but I could just sit by the pool and watch these two swim around the pool with these babies! They are able to swim all over! |
 |
| This is how much Owen loved conference! |
 |
| And Jeremy was riveted the entire time too! haha |
 |
| Mason playing Dr. This is called the "boom boom" since you listen to the heart say boom boom with it. |
 |
| haha I love this look! |
 |
| My Grandpa holding Owen. They had a few naps together on this chair and they both looked so content together! So glad my kids could spend some time with my grandparents! |
 |
| So I don't know what was said at Priesthood session, but my husband showed up after with flowers! Bright yellow flowers, and I was speechless! He'll be embarrassed that I'm putting them up, but I just love looking at them every day! |
1 comment:
What a little cutie Owen is, I'm excited to meet him! The flowers are beautiful by the way, and you sure had quite the crowd for Owen's blessing, how fun.
Post a Comment