My wonderful sister-in-law Aly came and took some pictures of Owen when he was a week or so old. He is almost 6 weeks now, so he's bigger and chubbier, but still sort of the same! I love how these turned out, except in some of the ones with me (none that I posted!) I am looking really chubby still! So I kept those secret and put ones that don't involve my tummy! But Owen is adorable, and the other kids are too!
A lot of pictures, I know, but I had a hard time narrowing it down even this much! Thanks so much Aly for taking these pictures of our newest member!
Owen has been a little challenging lately because he is having a hard time pooping. He went 3 and a half days without pooping a day or two ago, and now it's been 24 hours or more again. He gets really really fussy and passes a lot of gas, but rarely poop. I am struggling with his fussiness, but it's nothing as bad as it could be with colic I don't think! We are lucky to be surrounded by family right now though and hope we don't overstay our welcome with all the crying! It's really not that bad, but it does seem so at times!!
Also, he is a big boy! He is fitting perfectly into his 3 month clothes and they are none too big at all! He's chunking up nicely, with an eating schedule of every 2 hours what can one expect? I sure love my newest little guy!


















2 comments:
He is one adorable little baby!!!
Your kids are seriously the cutest! Owen is starting to get bigger! YAY!
Post a Comment