| Ready for church on the big day! |
| Such a ridiculously cute suit! Thanks Julie!!! |
We blessed Owen last Sunday on March 25th. It was such a nice day! Almost all of Jeremy's family was able to make it, including his dad and his family, his mom, and his two brothers and their families. My mom and dad and my youngest sister Karli were able to come too, and also my Grandma and Grandpa Smith were able to attend, which was really special! Here's the whole gang after the blessing!
Our new family! It's so nice to know that we will be together forever! I have been especially thankful for that knowledge lately! Not a lot of smiles here, but what can you do!
Grandma Cook and her newest grandbaby!
Grandma Smith and her newest Grandbaby!
Gramps and Gran! haha! I am so glad that they could be here and that my dad has been in the circle for all of his grandkids' blessings so far!
| Aly and Isla! So cute! |
| Aunt Karli with the baby! |
| We were really trying to get a picture of Karli with all of my kids, but they were all pictured out and these are the closest we got... maybe with some mad photoshop it could look like we did it! |
The blessing was beautiful and I really felt the special spirit of our new little boy! Jeremy got a little emotional during it which made it hard for me to keep it together and continue furiously writing everything down, but I pulled through... until I decided to bear my testimony, then the waterworks were in full force! I wish I could learn to control that!! Anyway, it was a beautiful day and I was filled with warm fuzzies surrounded by loved ones and the spirit all day! We really missed Nichole and her family, and Jessica & Mike and Devin & Whitney, but we are excited that we get to see you all soon (ish in Nichole's case :) ) too!
No comments:
Post a Comment