Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter 2012, from Canada!

Here are a few pictures from our chilly Easter in Canada!  It wasn't actually all that cold, but it was sure a change from our AZ weather!  So I totally spaced getting Owen an easter basket... I'm a horrible Easter bunny and mother!  haha I didn't even think about him having a basket until it was too late to do anything about it!  We do love Owen too though, I promise!  I also don't have any pictures of him from Easter because he was being held or sleeping most of the day and not involved in our activities!  We had a nice day and a fun easter egg hung in the backyard.  My cousins came over for dinner with their little boy Champ and he had a fun time playing with the kids too!

This is easter morning!



Our egg hunt.  It was really fun to watch them look for eggs!  Mason didn't really understand, but we helped him and he made a killing too!







He kept missing his bag with this purple egg (if you look closely you can see it on the grass behind him) and he had a good time re-finding it a few times in a row.








We are posting pictures for daddy because we missed him on Easter so much!  Take care of my husband in AZ for me!  haha sounds like he had a pretty fun easter too!  Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Kaleigh and Kevin said...

What! You are in canada and I didn't even know it!! Are you coming down to Lethbridge at all, or have you already gone home?