Thursday, January 19, 2012

Princesses

I am all about the random picture updates lately since all I think/talk about is wanting this baby out!  This will be better!  Here's my kids being cute little weirdos!

Brenna loves to wear mommy's boots, and Mason couldn't be left out of the fun!

It took a lot of effort for him to lift up that heavy shoe for the picture!

My Hansom boys, soon to be 2!  Mason is finally wearing the tie I made him over a year ago because I can finally get the top button of his Sunday shirts done up!

He wanted it off right away, but then we showed him he looked like daddy and he left it on all day!  So cute!

Risky Business!  I haven't seen the movie, but I've seen this scene redone a lot and think it's funny, Mason was running around like this and I couldn't resist!


Blue Steel


Brenna wanted to crochet a blanket for baby brother like mommy, so I got her started... but 5 minutes later she lost my crochet hook in the couch.. grr... good thing it wasn't the one I'm using!  Still, I want it back!  our couch eats things!  Oh, and Mason was helping and it was really cute, but he didn't want it documented.

This made my whole day the other day.  We (my mom and I, definitely NOT Jeremy and I) have tried to get Mason to wear a princess dress before and he was hysterical about it, but the other day he brought this dress to me and begged to have it on!  Even though Jeremy was coming home soon, I couldn't resist!  They danced and wore these for probably a couple of hours, and I laughed every time I saw him!




hehehe
So there's all the pictures from lately.  Well most of them.  I need to work on getting better pictures of my kids more often!  
The other day at the park I had to do a little jog over to catch Mason who had fallen and was hanging on for dear life.  I jumped up and started running over there, but oh man.  I slowed right down, and every step was really painful!  No running for this pregnant lady.  Luckily Mason is strong and held on long enough not to die, but let me tell you, I have been sore as heck ever since and it's making me more anxious than ever to have this baby and get back to normal!  I know life won't get easier when he's out, but I will be much much much more comfortable, and right now, that sounds better than anything!  I know my husband will agree as he gets to deal with my whining more than anybody.  So I'm almost 34 weeks, which means as soon as February hits basically, I'll be rooting for this to be over!  Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Jeremy, Lana, Brenna ,Mason, Owen and Sadie said...

OH my poor BOY!

Kaleigh and Kevin said...

luck wished! Can't wait to meet the new little one! Cute post.

pam said...

sorry you are so uncomfortable. i hope these next few weeks go by fast for you.
those princess pictures are awesome!