Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Random thoughts

I have some random thoughts to jot down about being pregnant, my kids, and life!  
First of all, holy smells!  I can smell a poopy diaper from 3 rooms away I swear, and that's not all.  I am going CRAZY for like clean smells.  I spray the kitchen counters any chance I get with lemon Mr. Clean because I can't get enough of the smell!  I'm not sure if I should be sniffing cleaning supplies though, so... haha it is seriously like the best thing.. I need to go clean the counters now!
Also, our laundry detergent which right now happens to be Arm and Hammer clean burst or something.. I wish I could have an air freshner or perfume in that smell right now!  It sounds nuts, but just thinking of these smells is driving me nuts!  I blame my pregnant nose.
Also, I am getting leg/foot cramps like crazy, and it's annoying.  I've never had them this easily/constantly before, I have to be careful any time I sit/kneel/flex my feet!
I am starting to turn into sort of a cranky pregnant person.  I still have 7.5 weeks until my due date (although hopefully not that long till we meet his guy) and I am trying to keep a positive and productive attitude.  I cry if someone even looks at me wrong, and stay up at night fretting about the baby's name and things to do before he comes, but I LOVE feeling him move, and the excitement of wondering what sweet spirit is going to be part of our family soon!


Second thing.  Brenna has officially reached the "kids say the darndest things" age I've decided.  I actually have to be careful and I get nervous when she speaks out in public now!  She has said more than a few things lately that have caused me to blush, including:
-LOUDLY asking our mail-LADY (who had a short haircut) if she was a boy or a girl.
- Our neighbor was outside with his shirt off today and Brenna yelled "Mom, I see a naked man!"


Oh man, I am forgetting one that I had in my head at the beginning of this post... it's not coming back though!


Mason is growing up so much!  He talks like a pro and repeats his scripture verse each night really well.  My favorite thing right now is watching him play pretend with his big sister, and the one time he gave my belly a hug for baby brother.  He is in a bed instead of a crib now and doing much better.  I think he's pretty much the cutest boy on the planet and still can't get enough of his smiles, hugs and those sweet cheeks!  


Jeremy is being such a trooper dealing with the ups and downs of having a pregnant wife and picking up some of my slack lately.  I don't always thank him enough, but the past few days after I do my mediocre pregnant job during the day he comes home from work and has been finishing up the things I didn't bother with.  I'm grateful for all of his hard work at work and at home!  I feel blessed to have him as my husband and the father of my kids!  I don't know why I got so mushy just then... man, can't control myself!


There's my random list of thoughts for the day!  Soon to come (hopefully soon!) pictures of all my baby projects that I've begun my work on!  I hope I get them done quickly!  Since I also have mental lists of rooms to rearrange and organizing to do too!

No comments: