So Since I have been a slacker and my electronics haven't been cooperating, here are the pictures that I could convince to transfer to my computer of our lives lately! There are a lot, but bare with me, we've been through a bit of a dry spell lately and I know you're dying to get your Cook-kid fix! haha
Nothing is as fun as a box! My kids are definitely fans of boxes and I'm all for some cheap entertainment! They started out trying to both sit in a rather small box, but it got squishy, so Brenna turned into a chauffeur of sorts.
I didn't take too many splash pad photos, but trust me, this is how a good majority of our summer in AZ was spent!
Mason LOVES reading lately. He loves books and he loves repeating back anything you say at all. I went in Brenna's room to start bedtime stuff and found this. She moved her chair up onto the big bed and was reading Mason a story. They were both pretty proud of themselves too.
This has got to be one of my favorite things about my kids right now. If I say "hold your brother's hand" about 80% of the time they will happily walk this way until they get where they are going or get away from the road or whatever. I just melt every time I see them holding hands so happily!
Brenna has grown quite an active imagination over the past year or so, and her games always make me laugh. They are in their "house" I believe playing mommy. That's one of her favorite games, but sometimes I hope that her depiction of mommy isn't exactly accurate!!
This is Mason's first night without the binky. This was after a lot of crying and a long process so I couldn't resist snapping a picture!
Friends! (usually!)
Brenna outside the Glendale Police Department... she had to do some time. Ok, not really, but she was really excited to see actual police men, and we were both a little disappointed that not a single police man/woman smiled or waved at her or anything despite her loud exclamations of excitement each time one passed by us in the building!
5 seconds before this photo they were sitting happily holding hands watching TV. I tried to snap a picture, but when they saw what I was doing, it ended the peace!
This is part of the mommy game. Her favorite thing to do is to put Mason to bed. She will lay him down, cover him up, and then sing a song and rub his back until he has had enough and gets up... then we do it all again!
Happy boy!
Ok, so the kids were kissing, and it was adorable... excuse Brenna's improper attire. I was trying so hard to get a picture of them each puckered up and about to kiss, but I kept missing the moment. It was funny anyway.
And something to show them when they're older and grossed out by eachother. haha
Whew! Got your fix? haha I guess that has us about up to date. I have been a slacker at taking pictures for the last month or so and I'm not sure how reliable my new cords are, so we will see what comes next, and when! But for now, we are grateful for the rain and the miniature cool down we're enjoying. We are glad to be in the second trimester for our 3rd little kidlet and excited to find out what gender we will be expecting in a month! And we're keeping on keeping on I guess!
3 comments:
CUTE CUTE CUTE!
Haha! My mom has pictures of me and Jordan kissing too! Ah, good times. And yes, it will haunt them in the future.
Mason talks!?! haha. Your kids are growing up waaaay too fast! haha.
Post a Comment