Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Oh man, Can I just say for a moment how frustrated I am!  haha I somehow lost every cord I took to Canada with me... ipod charger, phone charger, camera charger and USB... frustrating, right?  Then I finally went online and got some replacements for my camera stuff, and then I finally got them in the mail.    I was so excited since it had been a couple of weeks since I could even take a picture.  I charged my camera all up and then sat down to upload all of my photos from before, and the videos on my video camera too so I could have a great blog post... not so!
I used the new cord for uploading my photos, and it uploaded two out of about 50, and then DELETED all of the rest of them!  So they are gone, never to be seen again.  AND my video camera, which has it's original cord and never had a problem before, wouldn't be recognized by imovie for some reason and so I also couldn't upload any videos!  So, there goes about an hour or more of my life fiddling with stuff and I have nothing to show for it!  But take my word, There were some cute pictures, and video's including one of Brenna singing "The Ixy Mixy Spider" (that's what she calls it and it has a tune all of it's own... but you'll just have to trust me that it's cute!).  
Whew... there we go.  Just needed to get that off of my chest!  I don't know what to do!  My poor electronics!

1 comment:

The Booth Family said...

:( Hate it when things like this happen! Good thing we know how adorable your kiddos are, you don't need to prove it :)