Thursday, May 6, 2010

Twins?

I stumbled upon some pictures of Jeremy as a baby that I didn't know we had the other night, and you won't believe what I found!
Mason, or Jeremy? Can you even tell?


He's the baby, and seriously.. is this even real?
Here's Mason

I'm a little freaked out by the identical-ness here... Do you see it, or is it just me? At least we know he'll be handsome when he grows up ;) haha

4 comments:

Kristy said...

wow! seriously identical. crazy.

Katy B. said...

I completely see it! Crazy cool!
BTW, whichever brother it is of his that is sportin' the classic disco era shirt and baby blue suit with his belly button showin', he looks awesome! John Travolta would be proud. hehehehehe

Laura said...

Haha! I've thought he looks just like Jeremy since the first time I saw pictures of Mason.

Kaleigh and Kevin said...

They really are identical! I made Kevin come look and he agrees as well. I love the new blog background, by the way. It is definitely a Lana background!
Are you guys coming up for a visit at all in the summer?