Well I have been slacking on the blogging lately, and I'm sad to say this will not be much of an improvement. I keep opting for the ease and speed of just uploading pictures to Facebook for family to see, and since I just went through them and there's so many and it's hard to decide which ones I want, I am going to just do that again with the exception of these few:
This is a changing pad that I made for my new niece Ava! I forgot to take pictures of it before I gave it away though!
This is a dress I just finished today for Brenna's birthday. I have one more to make before she turns two!
This isn't what I've been up to, but my sister and brother-in-law just had this beautiful, tiny, baby girl this week. 5lbs 6oz makes her the smallest baby I've ever held! So precious! Not the greatest picture, but trust me!
While Sylvia was in labor I had her girls over hear, and they ended up needing to sleep over... we put a movie on for them and they were so cute watching it... for like 10 seconds at least!
Anyway, we've been keeping very busy this week and with two kids! I will post more pictures on Facebook too, but here's a reminder of what Mason and Brenna look like these days! haha
Brenna's always wearing my shoes these days.
It's hard to catch a smile on camera, but here's my little stud!
Brenna sure does love him and now that he's a bit more durable, she's able to show it more!
As a side note, I heard that some people were a little concerned about me and Mason after my post about his crying. Although I wasn't exaggerating, things have gotten better for the most part, and we are fine. I love him and love that he's smiling and talking more and more. I was really lucky with Brenna that she didn't cry much at all, and so I did feel a bit out of my element dealing with a fussy baby, but we're into (at least sort of) a groove, and I hope it just gets happier from here! Thanks for the concern!
No comments:
Post a Comment