Sunday, May 16, 2010

Ava's Blessing Day

Today was Ava's blessing day! That is Brenna's newest cousin, and our newest niece! She is so tiny, it's just adorable! I was also really excited because for Easter this year, Jeremy's dad and his wife got all of the girls matching dresses! (except Ava, but she wasn't born yet). So we all wore them to church today and had a little photo shoot afterwards! It was really cute, and here are some of my faves! I wanted to post them all big because they were all adorable, but this was faster! Enjoy our cute family! haha :)

2 comments:

Skye said...

So cute, Lana! Brenna has the exact same eyes as her cousins, they look just like sisters. Hope Brenna starts sleeping better for you, it's the worst thing ever when your kids don't sleep through the night. Ugh!

Katy B. said...

I love all the cute girls in their pretty dresses.:) And Jeremy holding Mason up like Mufasa did on "The Lion King" was classic.:):):)