The kids are in their new rooms! Brenna is officially in her big girl bed and Mason is officially (mostly) in his crib and his own room. Here are the new rooms finally all put together and functional! There are a few changes I'd still like to make, but they may be a while coming if they happen at all... we'll see.
Mason's Room:
Inside the room
This is the view from the door.
Close up of the crib. I love that we found this bumper at Ross and it happens to match the walls perfectly. Now the improvements I want to make are to make/get matching sheets and a skirt for the crib because it looks a little silly the way it is. I was really proud of these homemade crib sheets, and I still think they're cute, but they DEFINITELY don't match.
Brenna's Room:
Her Bed
Her dresser we found on craigslist for a great deal!
Bookshelf and bed. The reason for this picture is so you can see the improvements I want to make on her room. I want to put something on this big bare wall above her bed. I was thinking of getting some vinyl letters that spell Brenna to put on the wall and then put up some pictures beside them, but I haven't been able to find anyone that can do vinyl letters... know of anybody, or have any suggestions for this wall? I want to do something!
View from the door... this is the guest bed that pulls out to a King if we have company. The quilt on it is the one my mom made for me. It has L's on it, and I love the colors!
Brenna's doing pretty good in her big girl bed too... as long as you wait until she's asleep to leave the room at least! Then she's amazing!
1 comment:
Yea for kids' rooms! I think you should wood lettering on ribbon over Brenna's bed. That would be cute too.
Post a Comment