Here are a few videos of our life lately. The first one... keep the volume low.. I didn't realize how loud I can laugh! This is the prank I kept trying to pull on April Fool's day... it never really worked, so I'll have to keep working on getting it right.
Ok, This one is of Brenna singing I Am a Child of God. It's not the greatest, she usually sings a few more of the words, but it's the best one I have on video! She is starting to sing all sorts of songs and I absolutely LOVE it!
Lastly, Brenna dancing. Also not the most interesting video, but I don't know if anyone understands how much this girl likes to dance. It's just recently that it's become so crazy. Any time there is any type of music on she dances and if she is in a chair or a shopping cart or something she will flip out until you put her on the floor so she can dance (I don't go to stores with music anymore) and if there's no music and we are home she will drag either Jeremy or I over to the piano and make us play so she can dance. It's hilarious! I can't dance AT ALL, so I can't teach her any good moves, but I teach her some lame ones! She'll try and copy any movements you make, and this is so fun! The part I think is the neatest though is that she's so graceful! If you're playing a nice, soft song, she'll dance slowly and move her hands and arms so sweetly, and many of her moves even look like ballet, and if you're playing an upbeat song, then she really boogies. Anyway, this is a new phase, and one that is very entertaining! I think we will put her in dance or gymnastics or something as soon as she's old enough and when we find a class that's cheap enough! This video doesn't even show half of what I'm talking about, but again, it's all I have on video! Use your imagination, and I'll work on capturing some of the ballet on video too.
1 comment:
You're hilarious Lana!:) Love the April fools video.:)
Post a Comment