Thursday, May 29, 2014

Graduation

So, I have not been blogging much, and so here is a couple of updates, all about Brenna because she has had some special things happen lately!  Starting with her kindergarten "promotion".  It bugged me a little that they wouldn't call it a graduation.. haha but it was very cute.  And I have a full video of their program complete with me sobbing in the background a little, but it's pretty long, and I realize only a few people would enjoy it and nobody nearly as much as me, so I will spare you and stick with the photos! 
So they started it by having the other teacher read a letter about how much the kids have grown and such, which is the part that I cried at the most.  And then they had a song to sing about kindergarten.  Then they had a musical play (Brenna was a star dancer, hence all the stars on her!) which was cute.  At the end they sang a song about first grade and got their certificates from the principal.  He was sure to shake everyone's hands nice a firm, and it made all the kids giggle.  So fun!
 


 This is Brenna and her friend Grace from church and school!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Brenna and her teacher, Mrs. Chew!
The boys were good, but a bit of a handful, especially at the end when Jeremy had to leave for work and the place got crazy and crowded and it was hard to keep track of them!  Troopers being dragged along to all sorts of things!

As a final note, I cannot believe that she will be in first grade next year and go to school all day long.  It makes me a little scared and emotional, but she is growing up fast and I am so proud of her!  I guess you have to let go a little at some point!  Who knew it would come so fast though!!

No comments: