Sunday, November 3, 2013

Phoenix Temple

I am going to try and catch up a bit on my blog since my parents are hear and I can use their computer for a few more days!  Ours is totally kaput!  So a FEW weeks ago we went to the phoenix temple for family night on Sunday evening.  We hadn't seen it in a while and it has sure changed!  Besides the landscaping and stuff it is looking pretty done from the outside!  But I'm sure there's actually still a ton of work to be done!






The kids enjoyed seeing it and Brenna is excited to get married there one day!  It will be very exciting when they announce the opening for it!  The Gilbert temple is also beautiful and opening soon.  Very exciting time in the Valley!  
PS - It doesn't look too big, but I guess a lot of the temple is underground because the neighbors didn't want it to be so tall, so that will be pretty neat too I think!

No comments: