Well... Halloween... we had SO MUCH FUN! But I didn't get good pictures! And I am pretty sad about it now. I didn't even get a picture of me at all or one of Jeremy with his sharks! I was really slacking and I regret it now! But, here's what I did get! The boys were sharks, and I made their costumes out of some hoodies. They turned out pretty cute, and they made me smile!
My mom and dad were here for Halloween again, and I am so glad! It is a fun time to have them around and we really liked taking them to the ward trunk or treat! Plus it was a big help to have extra eyes and hands since there were like 3000 people at our ward party! (ok, maybe not quite, but tons of people!)
Jeremy was an injured surfer.. shark bite to the head.. which later moved to the leg since the bandage was too tight on his head! I was a lifeguard. Never photoed but I swear it happened.
Grandpa was in charge of Owen during the trunk or treat... they had a good time!
My niece Isla was the most beautiful Cinderella I've seen! And Ava was... something wearing black, and she was really cute too! It was fun to have so much family come to the ward party! We love seeing cousins!
I took Brenna to her costume parade at school even though she's half day. The boys and I went and it was fun to see her with her class really quickly!
She wouldn't look at me during the parade though.
This was our first Halloween in this ward and in our neighborhood, and it was a lot of fun! I'm glad we live in such a nice place with a big ward and friendly neighbors!
No comments:
Post a Comment