So I took some pictures the other day JUST so that I had a reason to blog... I don't know why I'm slacking so badly lately, but there are, I'm sure, many reasons. BUT I did take some cute pictures of some pet tiger cubs I adopted!
I know what you're thinking... TIGER CUBS? Dangerous! But could you have said no after seeing how cute they are? We'll see what happens as they grow into big scary monsters in the coming years! haha uh oh!
We have been doing a lot, and nothing all at the same time. Life seems really busy most days, even though we aren't always doing things. Brenna has school every day and so it breaks up our daily plans a bit making sure to be there for pick up or to drop her off depending on my spot in the car pool. I am a little overwhelmed with the homework of a kindergartener, and trying to be an informed responsible adult of school aged kids... it's a big step! But we're adjusting and it's feeling more normal.
Anyway, life is good! Sometimes I feel like I have it all together, and sometimes I feel like everything's falling apart... maybe that'll even out one day, but for now I guess maybe it's supposed to feel that way!
As a side note, just to make you laugh, or cringe, something funny happened this morning. Mason was flipping all over the room. He set up a little obstacle coarse that was "on fire" and was jumping and flipping over all these things when suddenly he sat up and grabbed his face. I thought he had hurt himself or something and then he goes "eww.. I just got pee on my face!"! bahaha, I couldn't stop laughing.. I guess he was having so much fun he was holding it in and on one flip it just slipped out! Right mid-flip so some got on his face... it was disgusting for sure... but I'm not gonna lie.. I laughed for a good few minutes!
No comments:
Post a Comment