We're Back!!! It was such a fun trip! And the trip home was 100000 times better than the trip there. This is what it looked like.. not the whole time, but the fact that there was a moment like this is proof enough.
 |
| Brenna sat by me in one row, just the two of us, and she is pretty self-sufficient! |
 |
| I actually got to sit and read for a few minutes!! That is special! |
 |
| Mason was back with Jeremy... he could play on the ipad for hours, so he was easy too. |
 |
| I was supposed to have Owen in my lap, but he decided he loved daddy more... Jeremy may have a slightly different view of our peaceful trip... but that's because Owen was fussy, and all he has to compare it to is his peaceful trip alone on his way TO Canada. |
 |
And I got to see a lot of this cute hand reaching through and dropping objects or wanting them back.
|
All in all.. lovely. On the con side it was late and the kids were all tired. But the flight was on time, we were there in plenty of time, but not overly early. Shorter flight since we drove to Great Falls (thanks again mom!) and most of all, no emergency landings or overnight stays, and I had my husband!!!!!! Which makes all the difference in the world!
When we got there I was having some vicious flashbacks, but everything was wonderful. We are glad to be home, but we also had so much fun with family that it was really hard to leave. I love my family and I am grateful for every chance we have to see each other. The distance makes it hard, but we make it happen!
Next post - our trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment