Well, I have been TOTALLY slacking on taking pictures lately, so we had a photo shoot tonight, and I found a few I hadn't posted yet. I couldn't really choose which ones to put on here, so if you want (like I know so many of you do.. haha) I put all of the pictures on facebook
here.
 |
| 6 months! |
 |
| Found my old glasses |
 |
| Nice, fresh, clean kiddos in jammies... one of life's pleasures! |
 |
| 2 years old |
 |
| 4 years old! |
 |
| Brenna's got the making funny faces thing down pat these days, I love it! |
 |
| So big! Sitting on his own! |
 |
Do other kids look differently when they brush their teeth? haha goofballs!
|
I wanted to post these today because tomorrow Brenna starts pre-school, so we will have some new pictures and news to post about then! Also my brother and his wife are visiting and I will take some pictures for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment