I need to finish off about our trip so I can move on to other things! I was just going to forget about it, but who likes unfinished endings! So here are a few more pictures and info about our trip!
Mason boy sure loves the camera! He was always bringing me the camera and saying "Cheese!" until I took about 10 pictures.. who can resist a face like this!
Brenna got to go fishing with Grandpa which she had been talking about for days and days leading up to our trip! A big thank you to Grandpa for taking the time out to do this... even though we didn't get any bites, and Brenna did have to pee of the side of the boat once... haha it was fun, and she was excited to go!
We went to Calaway Park one day which is an amusement park in Calgary. It was seriously the best day of Brenna's life. I was feeling really queasy and had thrown up in the car on the way there (migraine, motion sickness... and possibly another reason for throwing up in the morning.... we'll see who actually reads every word now! haha) so my awesome sisters took the kids on rides all day! Brenna was having so much fun and Mason had fun too, although he only really loved one ride...
This one! He could not get enough of this ride! It was so funny, when he passed us we would wave and he would start bouncing up and down in his seat like crazy and steering the wheel and giggling. It was too much fun to watch!
My sister rescued some bunnies who were abandoned (at least she was pretty sure they were.. haha) and they were so stinkin cute! The kids couldn't get enough of them, but we had to limit their time with them since the bunnies were so young and scared easily! There were two.. I just realized Mason's bunny wasn't in this picture.
So a sad thing did happen during our family reunion... well first, our family reunion was so much fun! We loved every minute of family and eating and games and fun. It was so nice to spend so much time with loved ones that I don't get to see often anymore. Some highlights were: all of the food, the Minute to Win it competition (which my team won! Go blue!), of coarse the talent show, and church on Sunday.. especially my talk. haha Just kidding about the last one.. but I did give a talk and I blubbered through the whole thing! I was surprised, but couldn't help it at all! Women! hahaOk, so Sunday evening we had a sort of family fireside, it was a little later in the evening, and my kids were past ready for bed, so Jeremy took them out. Just before the end, there is a thud, and then Mason's piercing scream... not just a normal one.. I ran out and Mason had tripped and fell, but he hit his forehead on the edge of the metal window sill... poor boy. He had a scrape across his forehead that was bleeding a bit, and an instant goose egg and bruise... it took me a long time to calm him down! But it wasn't serious and he was fine and it healed really fast. It did scare his mommy though! I forgot to take a picture until a couple of days later, so the above picture is the best I have, and the below is another Mason photo shoot!
This is my wonderful family as we're leaving our fun-filled week in Fairmont. We really had a good time playing outside, tennis, swimming, golfing, ultimate frisbee and park playing were basically our week!
This is our drive through the mountains on the way home... it was breathtaking, but my pictures sort of stunk!
And lastly, a picture of our best efforts to keep Mason's head from bobbing during his nap while we were driving... it lasted like 30 seconds, but he looked cozy for those seconds!
3 comments:
I read every word ;) but Justin already told me... Congrats! So excited!
Haha Lana! Hope you expand on that little tidbit soon...
What is it with your family and rescuing baby bunnies?? First Devin and now your sister! And congrats... so excited for you!
Post a Comment