So, a few people have caught on now, but not many that I know of! So I'll just come out and say it! We are (unexpectedly) expecting again! We are just over 2 months along with our 3rd baby! I found out a couple of days before I left with the kids for Canada, and told Jeremy the day before we left. We were both mostly in shock at first, but I am getting more excited now, and I'm grateful that it happened on it's own and so easily. A lot of young mom's I know have a hard time getting/staying/having healthy pregnancies, and the more I heard the more grateful I was that, although not totally prepared/planned, we are having another baby!
I am feeling a little bit of girl feelings, but we'd like a boy to be close to Mason. Either way I will be so excited and can't wait to find out so I can get busy on new baby things! I haven't been as sick as I was with the first two, which is a huge blessing, but on the down side, the thing that helps me to feel less nauseous is eating, so unlike the first two, I have gained a little weight already (only like 2/3 lbs, but man I sure feel like I'm sticking out more and my pants aren't fitting like I'd like them to!), but I think I'll take that over daily barfing!
It doesn't help that both of my parents agreed before I was even two months that I was "showing" (love you guys anyways! haha) and that I told a friend when I got home (while I was wearing a very loose fitting dress) and she said "I was going to ask, but then I thought you just ate a ton while you were in Canada". NEedless to say loose clothes are my friend right now and in the future I'd like to avoid comments like that until I'm fairly obviously showing.. haha
We are due March 12th -ish... any buddies out there that need to announce? ;)
13 comments:
So happy for you!!!You always show faster with the more kiddos you have. I've felt 6 months pregnant for months now and I'm only 4!!!
You jumped ahead of me this time haha! Congrats! I am so excited for you.
Couldn't be more happy for you! Congrats!!! Let me know if you need anything.
ooo I'm so excited for you! congrats Lana & Jeremy!
So exciting! Congrats!
Congratulations! Can't wait to find out what your little one will be!
Wow! So fun! And here I thought, the only difference about you physically on Sunday was that you had bangs! Ha! :)
Congratulations!! :) And...can I have some of those cookies? Cuz those look dang good! haha
oh lana, you make me laugh :)
congrats. you are such a cute mom.
Love the ideas with the cookies! you are too cute. I hope that you will be over all sickness soon!
Congrats!! that's very exciting news!
Congrats again! 3 will be so much fun :)
Hooray for another baby! Congrats. I hope this doesn't mean I'm going to be pregnant again soon. It seems like we're always a few months behind you guys.
Post a Comment