So to prepare for our impending trip to Canada (11 sleeps, I can't wait!!) I promised that I would put away my sewing machine which has been taking over the office for the past month or more (I started my first quilt!). Of coarse, this is the same time that I realize all of the projects I want to do first! So, yesterday was drapes for Mason's room, and today is a skirt that I have been DYING to make ever since I saw the tutorial! I LOVE this skirt, and surprisingly, I am pretty excited about how mine turned out! I thought it would be a mess, but except for one sort of major error which I am going to hope nobody notices since it's pretty bad, and a few seam re-do's, It's done and I love it! The trick now will be finding a shirt that matches.. should have thought of that! This is the tutorial I used, and if you have a little girl, you should do it too!

Ok, and I shouldn't have used blue thread, although it does match, it sticks out a lot on the light top fabric... anyway, fun!! Stay tuned for tonight/tomorrow's project!
3 comments:
Look at you busy lady! Super cute projects you've been doing.
It is darling! She looks pretty happy in it too! I'm so glad you liked it. :)
xoxo,
Amy
You are so good with a needle and thread, I tell ya Lana! :) Great job!
Post a Comment