So, As I mentioned, I have been into projects lately. I am hoping to wrap it up today or Monday and actually put my machine away, but this is a fun new thing I've been working on! I really love them all.. well most of them. I have lots of them, and I obviously don't need them all, so if you see one you like, let me know! A few of them are already spoken for though... the ones in the last picture are and also the blue argyle on brown webbing has been taken too. I am not sure what to do with them all except give them all away! Party!!!! I am here for one more week, so let me know if you want one!
5 comments:
explain? What are they? for keys? I might want one or two or 10. How much?
I'm sorry, but your comments are just showing up as anonymous and I am not sure who you are! haha should I know? Sorry to ask! Thanks!
me too! I want 1 or 2! How much Lana! You are so creative!
I'm not really selling them because a few of them aren't perfect since they were my first try. Just let me know which ones and I will reserve them! haha
You should start an Etsy shop Lana.
Post a Comment