Just some cute pictures of my kids lately! I couldn't get a great picture of it, but Mason was so funny the other day! He climbed up on the couch and grabbed the remote then just sat there like this for quite a few minutes! It was adorable!
And Brenna is our new little gymnast! She had a hard time getting started at the class, but before long was having the best time, and she asks me every day when we can go back! Tomorrow's our second class, and I'm so excited to send her, but sort of sad because I am going to be sending her with a friend and staying home with the babies... so cute!



They did practice cartwheels, summersaults, backwards summersaults, balance beam, bars, and rings! Brenna was really good at balancing, and also LOVED the bar and the rings. This is her first ever "class" of any kind really, and it was so fun to watch!Funny side note, I keep telling her that she gets to go back on Tuesday, and yesterday I realized she thinks I'm saying two days because now she says everything is in tuesdays... haha
3 comments:
My girls LOVED Katie's Gymbugs. I'm so glad Brenna is having a great time. :)
Ok I'm mostly commenting on this to see if it works. I got on the comp at home and went to my blog and it had me signed in already, so I thought maybe it was signing me out on my comp since I was signed in on this one! It's worth a try. Anyway, I hope Brenna's second class went well! These pics are so cute. Oh, and I got Kira and Lauren to recognize her by the picture you sent me to make my background on my comp. Kira started looking at it and pointing and saying, "Bwenna!" haha
IT WORKED!
Post a Comment