Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What I Did Today

This is what I did today (and last night). I did the skirt last night, and today during nape time, I did the dress and the tutu. I did the dress and the skirt from old, small shirts of mine. Nothing is that exciting or extremely cute (the shirts I had were pretty ratty) but it was fun to do, and sort of exciting! The tutu is for her birthday... but we'll see... so far, she's not a huge fan of wearing it.


These two things were done from tutorials found here. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this blog, and there are still quite a few of these projects I want to do. I seem to be on a spree now, so maybe I should go get busy since the kids are asleep.

This was supposed to be a pink AND a yellow tutu.. like two tutus, but I needed a lot more tulle than I thought, so now it's one with an odd colored ribbon! haha oh well, I like it still... does anyone know how to get it to be less wrinkly though? Steam it in the room while you shower? There are quite a few wrinkles in some of he pieces.

1 comment:

Jessica Low said...

Those are cute! I want to start making clothes. Maybe I'll visit that blog and make some things this summer! Oh, and I think you meant nap time, not "nape" time hahaha.