Monday, May 16, 2011

Picture Perfect

Something that keeps coming to my mind lately.. and it's really simple. There's not a lot of explaining to do, but I am a stay-at-home mother of two kids, which can be stressful, emotional, rewarding, frustrating, insanity. Lately though, when I've been frustrated, the thought that keeps coming to my mind is: This is what you wanted! And then I realize how true that is. Just over 5 years ago, this is what I used to dream about. I used to wonder and day dream all the time about what my future held, and all I wanted was for a handsome husband, with beautiful kids who I got to stay home and take care of... I wanted to cook, clean, care and learn, and that's it. That's all that I hoped for. And look at me now! I have a very handsome husband, who I love. I have two exceptionally beautiful children who are my life, and I get to stay home and take care of them every single day. I must be the luckiest girl in the world!
Now I just need to remember that all the time because it really does help me be better!

1 comment:

pam said...

i like hearing i'm not the only one who thinks this mom business is tough. thanks :) you are a cute mom.