Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Toys


On Saturday, Brenna and I went to clean the church in the morning with the primary. On our way home we decided to stop at some garage sales, mostly to look for clothes for Mason (he is in dire need of some t-shirts since it's already almost uncomfortably warm here!). We didn't have much success, but at the last one, they had a pile of toys, so while I looked around, Brenna looked at all the toys. When I came back to get her at the toy pile, she had picked out two toys to buy. First, the Incredible Hulk, and second, a little school bus. I was sort of surprised, but she was adamant that those were what she wanted. When we got in the car she said that she got one for Mason and one for her. I asked if the Hulk was for


Mason... it wasn't. She has stuck to that too, the bus is Mason, and the Hulk is hers. She really likes the Hulk too... she slept with him last night, and I have found her often flexing his muscles and making straining noises like he's flexing... it always makes me smile. Mason likes his bus too... sorta.




This evening, Brenna is up late for whatever reason, and she was watching Glee with me. Rachel was singing her solo in the sectionals or whatever (I only saw this one part since I was trying to get her asleep during the rest) and Brenna looked at me and said "Mommy, she sings like you!" Now, given she's obviously deluded, how sweet! haha

Last side note... do you think Mason will be a baller one day? We have high hopes, but this will have to change... good form, looking good... only problem is the direction of the ball. In time, in time...






2 comments:

pam said...

your kids are cute! i can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks.

Katy B. said...

I love that she loves the Hulk! :)

I completely disagree with her on you sounding like Rachel Berry. I think you sound way better than her! And you could dance circles around all those Glee peeps too. :)