Thursday, March 3, 2011

Collages

I am inconstant in my blogging lately, but I want to have certain pictures tied in with this journal, so I am going to put up a bunch in collages of what's going on with us!

First of all, a couple of Sunday's ago, Mason wore his first fancy church outfit (besides sweater vests) and he decided he looked good and wanted to model for me. He was so funny, and quite a stud if I might add. And Brenna was doing a combo of her potty dance and sticking out her tongue.

Also, my sister Jessica was able to come visit for a few days, and we loved having her! Brenna was attached to her hip the whole time. Jessica asked for hoody footy pajamas for her birthday (she arrived on her 20th birthday) and as you can see, she got some! Brenna wore all of her footy pajamas each night she was here so that they could match. Jessica and I got a little carried away watching The Cake Boss on Netflix, and decided we wanted to try and make some cakes with fondant on top. We had fun messing around, and it helped me get my visiting teaching done too since we didn't want to eat the cakes. Loved having her visit! Can't wait to hang out more in the summer!!

Lastly, we had a rare family date night last weekend, and had a really good time. We ate at Johnny Rockets (kids eat free!!) and the kids loved their hats (but not as much as daddy loved his!) and their balloons (which we forgot on the roof when we were leaving :( ). Then we walked around in the brisk night air at Westgate with one of Jeremy's old ward members from Oregon.

All in all, we are having a good, busy life and loving it! Mason has been teething (he's getting all his top teeth at once, I swear) but is starting to get back to his happy, adoring self. He Loves his mommy right now, and I love that he does too! Brenna is more independent every day, and she wants to tell me how she wants her hair every day, and if she said braid and I do a twist instead, she gets mad and makes me do a braid. I am ok as long as she keeps sitting still and letting me do it, because I'm having tons of fun playing with my little girls hair!!

1 comment:

Jessica Low said...

I like this post :) haha