Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hair Does and Swim Suits

It's been so nice the last few days, that yesterday I put the kids in their swim suits and filled up our new water table that Mason got for his birthday. They had a blast! Mason was having so much fun, he stayed out there a long time, and I really enjoyed making homemade bread and lasagna while watching him play outside. It was perfect!
Another new thing is that Brenna now LOVES to comb her own hair. She's always liked combing mine, but now she likes doing hers. It's so cute, but irritating when she takes out whatever I just spent 10 mintues doing to her hair so that she can comb it some more. She always does a hugely big comb over too, which makes me laugh.
We just had a wonderful week with my mom, dad, and sister Karli here, and it's always a hard day when we have to say goodbye. I had a good cry, and now I'm trying to think positively! I am one lucky girl, that's for sure! Lots to be thankful for! :)
Oh, and I hosted a Pampered Chef party for my friend Olivia the other night, and it went awesome! I can hardly wait to get my stuff... like seriously, I'm having dreams about it! Please come soon new kitchen items!!!

4 comments:

J Fox said...

My parents have that water table at the cabin and holli LOVES it!
Your kids are so cute.

Laura said...

Maybe Brenna will make comb-overs cool!

Jessica said...

it was a fun party! I want to make that pizza again! I can't remember though--was there pizza sauce on there with all that other stuff?

Unknown said...

Cute pictures! I love how curly her hair is... hope I get to see you soon!